I tried with WinRAR as well but it doesn't work. With WinRAR, I get
the following error message:

!   ...AppData\Local\Temp\NHibernate-2.1.2.GA-src.zip: The archive is
either in unknown format or damaged


On Mar 22, 6:16 pm, Tuna Toksoz <[email protected]> wrote:
> please try winrar, 7zip or any other archive manager.
>
> Tuna Toksöz
> Eternal sunshine of the open source mind.
>
> http://devlicio.us/blogs/tuna_toksozhttp://tunatoksoz.comhttp://twitter.com/tehlike
>
> On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 7:14 PM, Dejan Radovic 
> <[email protected]>wrote:> Hi all
>
> > I'm trying to download the sources of NHibernate. But neither
>
> >http://sourceforge.net/projects/nhibernate/files/NHibernate/2.1.2GA/N...
> > nor
> >http://sourceforge.net/projects/nhibernate/files/NHibernate/2.1.0.GA/...
> > seem to work. When I'm trying to unzip the file, I'm getting the
> > following error:
>
> > [Window Title]
> > Compressed (zipped) Folders Error
>
> > [Content]
> > Windows cannot open the folder.
>
> > The Compressed (zipped) Folder '...AppData\Local\Temp
> > \NHibernate-2.1.2.GA-src.zip' is invalid.
>
> > [OK]
>
> > Help is much appreciated!
> > Cheers
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> > "nhusers" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > [email protected]<nhusers%[email protected]>
> > .
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://groups.google.com/group/nhusers?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"nhusers" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nhusers?hl=en.

Reply via email to