Hello.  I have not been using NH awhile and get the joy of using it on
a new project.

I have worked my domain code and I am starting to work on mapping now
to persist it to the db.

I have this object:

class ProfileAssignments
{
    public virtual IList<string> Groups { get; set;}
    public virtual IList<string> Approvers { get; set;}
    public virtual IList<string> Managers { get; set;}
}

I was hoping for saving these all in the same table:

columns:
type
value

So for example it might be:

row1: 'group', 'Example Group 1'
row2: 'group', 'Example Group 2'
row3: 'approver', 'Example Approver 1'
etc...

So basically I want a discriminator on a list of primitive types :)

I know how to do this if all 'Groups' are in their own table, all
'Approvers' are in their own table, etc.

I'm not sure if this is reasonable or not, so I ask here :).  If not
I'll just add tables for each (since I can make DB be whatever I
want).  I just wanted to avoid this so I could add new Lists without
having to keep updating table (which isn't a huge deal).