NH does not use the ThreadPool.
The ADO.NET providers... who knows.
Diego
On Fri, Aug 20, 2010 at 04:30, Frank <[email protected]> wrote:
> I don't know if it can be answered but is NHibernate using the
> ThreadPool for internal stuff? I'm about to dump loads of work in the
> pool and am thinking about possible side effects like delaying other
> Timers and whatnot. I've tried limiting the pools maximum concurrent
> threads and saw some Timers get delayed by seconds and minutes waiting
> for a free slot in the pool so I'm a bit worried. Maybe even the
> ADO.Net connections and stuff use the ThreadPool internally.
>
> Sorry for the fuzzy description but the whole thing feels kind of hard
> to grasp anyway.
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "nhusers" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]<nhusers%[email protected]>
> .
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nhusers?hl=en.
>
>
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"nhusers" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/nhusers?hl=en.