This is the second strange issue with the NH.Linq project of Contrib....
unfortunately we have deployed it in the same place of NH.Core...
fortunately it won't happen anymore

On Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 6:41 PM, fedehf <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi. I've just upgraded from NH.Linq 1.0.0.4000 to NH.Linq 1.1.0.1001
> so I could use Nhibernate 2.1.2.4000.
>
> When I ran my tests I encounter the problem that some methods weren't
> implemented in the newer version of linq. For example Intersect.
> Does anybody know how is this possible? Can I download the previous
> code and compile it against the newer version of NH?
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "nhusers" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]<nhusers%[email protected]>
> .
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nhusers?hl=en.
>
>


-- 
Fabio Maulo

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"nhusers" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nhusers?hl=en.

Reply via email to