Hi all.

I have a entity:
public class Post : EntityBase
    {
        protected Guid id;
        protected string body;
        protected DateTime createddate;
        protected User author;
        protected string title;
        protected bool published;
        protected bool saved;
        protected Category category;
        protected Blog blog;
        protected IList<Comment> comments;
        protected IList<Tag> tags;
        protected IList<Referrer> referrers;
//...

and mapping for this class
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<hibernate-mapping xmlns="urn:nhibernate-mapping-2.2">
  <class name="Blog.Domain.Entities.Post,Blog.Domain" table="Posts"
lazy="true">
    <id name="Id" column="ID" type="Guid">
      <generator class="assigned" />
    </id>
    <property name="Body" column="Body" type="string" not-null="true" /
>
    <property name="CreatedDate" column="CreatedDate" type="DateTime"
not-null="true" />
    <many-to-one name="Author" column="Author" cascade="save-update"
not-null="true" />
    <property name="Title" column="Title" type="string" not-
null="true" />
    <property name="Published" column="Published" type="Boolean" not-
null="true" />
    <property name="Saved" column="Saved" type="Boolean" not-
null="true" />
    <many-to-one name="Category" column="Category" cascade="save-
update" not-null="true" />
    <many-to-one name="Blog" column="Blog" cascade="save-update" not-
null="true" />
    <bag name="Comments" inverse="true" lazy="true" cascade="delete">
      <key column="Post" />
      <one-to-many class="Blog.Domain.Entities.Comment,Blog.Domain" />
    </bag>
    <bag name="Tags" inverse="false" table="PostsTags" lazy="true"
cascade="delete">
      <key column="Post" />
      <many-to-many class="Blog.Domain.Entities.Tag,Blog.Domain">
        <column name="ID" />
      </many-to-many>
    </bag>
    <bag name="Referrers" inverse="true" lazy="true" cascade="delete">
      <key column="Post" />
      <one-to-many class="Blog.Domain.Entities.Referrer,Blog.Domain" /
>
    </bag>
  </class>
</hibernate-mapping>

Unfortunatelly, when I want to check the mappings in my test, I have
exception
NHibernate.MappingException: Association references unmapped class:
Blog.Domain.Entities.Posts

Please show me, where is this problem in this code. I'm stuck with it
from almost two hours.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"nhusers" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nhusers?hl=en.

Reply via email to