Hi Geoff

NH3 uses Castle 2.52.  They released it several months ago.  They
combined Castle.DynamicProxy into Castle.Core.  The documentation on
http://nhforge.org/ specifically http://nhforge.org/doc/nh/en/index.html
should be more than enough to get you going.


On Jan 12, 10:10 am, Geoff <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm working on an ASP.NET application which will connect to an
> existing Oracle database. I've been working through the "Getting
> Started Guide" for nHiberate and apparently, I'm missing the
> Castle.DynamicProxy.dll or it's been removed from the 3.0
> version...I've had a terrible time finding any good documentation
> about nHiberate 3.0.
>
> All this is very new to me and I could use any help, documentation or
> suggestions you may have...
>
> Thanks for your help,
>
> Geoff

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"nhusers" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nhusers?hl=en.

Reply via email to