Found a blog that answers most of my questions:

http://maccork.com/2011/01/05/rhino-security-guide-1-why-do-i-need-it/

Next problem is, can Rhino Security be easily ported to Entity
Framework?

On May 4, 10:31 am, Jopo <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> I have an architecture or design question surrounding security and
> authorisation for entities.
>
> Previously I have been just utilising rule checks (using Security
> Application Block) as well as specifications to determine permissions
> for an entity.
>
> Assuming that I'm already using NHibernate as the ORM, when and why
> should I consider using Rhino Security?
>
> What does Rhino Security offer me that specifications and rule checks
> don't do?
>
> Any help or direction would be very much appreciated, I need a
> response as soon as possible hence the reason why I have posted to
> this group.
>
> Thanks,
> Jo

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"nhusers" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nhusers?hl=en.

Reply via email to