Från: nhusers@googlegroups.com [nhusers@googlegroups.com] för Nielsen Teixeira
[nielsenteixe...@gmail.com]
Skickat: den 17 augusti 2012 20:09
Till: nhusers@googlegroups.com
Ämne: [nhusers] Table prefix

Hello, first excuse my bad English. ;D

I added Envers to my project, but I noticed that the intermediate audit tables
(many to many) were not created with the prefix "TB_" which was defined in the
configuration.
The other tables were created with the prefix normally.
I configured like this:

config.SetProperty ("nhibernate.envers.audit_table_prefix", "TB_");

what might have happened?