Från: nhusers@googlegroups.com [nhusers@googlegroups.com] för David Hilbmann
[davidahilbm...@gmail.com]
Skickat: den 6 augusti 2013 22:14
Till: nhusers@googlegroups.com
Ämne: [nhusers] How do I get the last ten revisions or unique entities and
determine changes against current entity?

Hey everyone,

In my audit table I have a bunch of revisions.  I want to query the audit table
for the last ten unique, revised entities (by id), then compare those entities
to the current entities in my non-audit table.  If Envers doesn't have a
utility to compare and report differences then I can write one -- that's not a
big deal.  What is a big deal is getting the right entities from the audit
table.  I can either get all or none and I don't want to do some
post-processing of the query to filter the results further.  :(

Any ideas?  I'm using NHibernate Envers 1.6.0 and this is my mapping for the
table...

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<hibernate-mapping assembly="Project.Core" namespace="Project.Core.Model"
xmlns="urn:nhibernate-mapping-2.2">
  <class name="Note" table="note" lazy="true" >
     <id name="Id">
      <column name="id" sql-type="Guid" not-null="true" />
      <generator class="assigned" />
    </id>
    <version name="Version" type="BinaryBlob" unsaved-value="null"
generated="always"/>
    <many-to-one lazy="false" name="Tor">
      <column name="tor_id" sql-type="Guid" not-null="false" />
    </many-to-one>
    <property name="NoteTitle" >
      <column name="note_title" sql-type="varchar" not-null="false"
length="100"/>
    </property>
    <property name="NoteText">
      <column name="note_text" sql-type="varchar" not-null="false"
length="5000"/>
    </property>
    <property name="DateStamp">
      <column name="date_stamp" sql-type="datetime" not-null="false" />
    </property>
    <many-to-one lazy="false" name="EnteredBy">
      <column name="entered_by" sql-type="Guid" not-null="false" />
    </many-to-one>
    <property name="IsDeleted">
      <column name="is_deleted" sql-type="bit" not-null="false" />
    </property>
  </class>
</hibernate-mapping>