Can you show us some simple mapping + code?

From: nhusers@googlegroups.com [mailto:nhusers@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
kriebb
Sent: den 29 oktober 2013 15:06
To: nhusers@googlegroups.com
Subject: [nhusers] [Nhibernate.Envers] [1.6 GA] property auditing check

Hi,

We've setup the auditing on property level.
Everything works except some small stuff.

The most important thing first:

We are tracking on property bases,  also with the flag if the property has
changed. We are tracking now 7 property's.

The thing is, we even got updates in the table, even if there is no changes
detected.
Another entity is updated tough.

We won't want that information in our tables.
If nothing of those properties has changed, we are not interested in the
information.

Any tips/hints where I can look for or can override this behavior?

Thanks,