There is a joke here. A car with a couple on board gets off the road and
crashes. The guy is taken into the ambulance and cries a lot. The person in
charge of him says "hey, though you seem to have some injuries, you are
lucky, alive, and your wife also is in pretty good condition, in the other
ambulance." He replies, "sure, but just have a look to what she has in her
mouth !"

You are right, Paul, where does it end ?