Thanks, all!

Got 3 qts.  That was probably the least messy oil change I've ever done!
  I didn't realize there were two drain plugs at first, and opened the
frame plug initially.  I was thinking, I can't believe I have to sit
here while 3 qts drains out of this!!!  When I looked in the manual
again, I saw the engine plug, too.  :)