From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: Compression Testing
To: nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com
Date: Monday, November 3, 2008, 6:01 AM

You mention that 23K is high but not excessive and I have been wondering what
that figure might for other nighthawk models. My 84 650 has about 26K (Ihave
had it only one season) is beginning to show a little blue smoke at startup
after sitting all day but over runs very well. Is the end near? Thanks