From: Kyle Munz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: 84 700S on eBay, With SIDECAR!
To: nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com
Date: Thursday, November 20, 2008, 4:37 PM

TERRRRRRRIFYING!
Imagine being fully exposed, your butt literally inches from the ground,
looking UP at Civics and looking WAY UP at suburbans and looking UNDERNEATH
Hummers. As bad as all that sounds remember you're not in control! That jerk to
your left is still riding like it's a regular single width bike, and putting
your right shoulder practically into the wheels of every car you pass! It's not
any better on city streets at 30mph either, just as bad, especially when the
jerk to your left keeps clipping every curb with the wheel at your right elbow.
Some sidecars are sprung, but for most the "suspension" is the 1/2" of foam
padding in the sidecar seat, or perhaps a spring under the seat. Look, I'm an
adrenaline junky, and when I was a kid the sidecar was a joyride on abandoned
country roads with Grandpop at the controls, now it's just not fun. I'll try
skydiving before I'll try another sidecar on the freeway.

-Kyle