Just one of the upper end($250-300+ for helmets) motorcycle gear manufacturers. 
They make the kind of stuff that you usually just look at and admire because 
they're so expensive. But I was fortunate enough to find this helmet that I'd 
been admiring for several months at motorcyclesuperstores.com at more than half 
off. I could probably show you better than tell you. You can go to Icon.com as 
well and you'll see what I mean. They carry a lot of sportbike stuff.


________________________________
From: Paul <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, December 27, 2008 11:42:24 PM
Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: Any Motorcycle-related gifts under the tree????

That's pretty close Angela. I haven't heard of "Icon" before. What can you tell 
us about it?

Paul


On Sat, Dec 27, 2008 at 9:12 PM, Angela <[email protected]> wrote:

Not a one, Paul. (boo hiss!) But I did buy myself a new Icon helmet that was on 
sale about a month ago, if that counts.




________________________________
From: Paul <[email protected]>
To: Nighthawk Lovers <[email protected]>
Sent: Saturday, December 27, 2008 8:55:27 PM
Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Any Motorcycle-related gifts under the tree????


Hey, I was just wondering if anyone got any goodies under the tree for you or 
your bike specifically related to motorcycling?

I guess I did indirectly. My son got me an eBay gift card (usable when checking 
out via PayPal) and I went ahead and ordered a new motorcycle cover. Very cool!

Anyone else?

Paul


Paul LeBoutillier
Nighthawk Lovers Email Group Admin 








--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to