I have a Corbin dualseat for sale.  When I sold my 1992 CB750 I put the 
original seat on it, keeping the Corbin in hopes of finding another 
CB750 on which I would have definitely used it.  Huge improvement over 
stock.  $195 picked up in northeast Georgia, or will ship for actual 
cost of shipping.

Shipping on an item of this size and weight often runs $30 or more, so 
consider this cost as you decide if this is a seat for you.

I also have some miscellaneous electrical spares, including an 
electronic engine management unit (black box) ($50) and a keyed set of 
locks ($20).  Finally, I have a complete original exhaust system, with 
the requisite scrapes on each muffler's lower outside corner -- pick-up 
only on the last item, as it's too weird to box.

If interested, please reply directly to [email protected] rather than 
hitting "reply" to the list.



--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to