That's a nice way to say it. Other is to say that, in order to ride this
bike, you much charge it every night after riding. And usual automotive
(and bike) batteries are not designed to be uncharged and charged more or
less deeply more than one hundred times (at best 200 times). A battery used
to store energy to power an electric car can do it from 500 to 1000 times
(more, is it said, for recent models). As a consequence, the battery on a
NH should last ~1yr for the average user who rides his bike 100 to 200 days
/ year. I understand some bike batteries last more than others : Yes, and
checking the liquid level in the battery regularly, especially in summer,
is also important.