I received a second set of full exhaust for my 700s, they are not in as good
as condition of whats on the bike currently.. for bike nights (and since im
still young ;)  ) i was thinking about taking the baffles out of the second
set and slipping them on for a night or to, no serious riding, just into
town and back home and around our square a few times... is the exhaust hard
to come by and if so should i just keep the factory on all the time?  i m
just curious, and just thought it would be fun to pull in on a LOUDER then
harley or as loud as lol