From: "bobcat...@gmail.com" <bobcat...@gmail.com>
To: nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com
Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2009 9:03:13 PM
Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: trying to locate fuel tank hold down parts

see ebay : 140286114325 Is this what you need?

On 3/19/09, jeff scott <scott6...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hello all,
We are trying to locate fuel tank hold down parts for our 1985 Nighthawk
650.The dealer said these parts have been discontinued and ar no longer being
made. I have the link to the parts diagram here --->
http://www.hondaofcrofton.com/fiche_section_detail.asp  <--- the parts i need
are number 12 and number 14, does anyone have any extras from an old nighthawk
they no longer have to part with or know any place i could get them?
                                                   Thanks ~ Scott & Amber