I am no mechanic so I will not suggest any repairs.  But I am in the
Portland area, so if you come down let me know.  Would be good to meet
another NH member and take a ride.

Wayne
83 CB650SC

On Mon, Mar 23, 2009 at 4:12 PM, secamd1 <[email protected]> wrote:

>
> OK, I know that you may have heard this before but I hope you can
> point me in the right direction. I checked the threads but noone
> discussed "how to" ??
>
> Good afternoon, I have had my 650sc nighthawk for 2 years. It has come
> to me to make a decision to change the cam chain tensioner and spring.
> There is no manual adjustment. I am pretty mechanically inclined. Can
> someone assist me in refering me to a link on "how to" or where I can
> begin before I start ripping. I paid $1200 for the bike and it still
> runs but sounds like ball bearings rattling around. What do you think?
> Anyhelp will help.
>
> Andrew HowardSeattle, WA
>
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to