Bike = dead. Handlebars are bent, mirrors shattered, windshield
shattered, headlight shattered, crash bar bent, sissy bar bent, huge
tent in tank....but my gremlin bell is still there!

I think I'm going to stop riding for a little while. Not like I have a
choice 'cause I don't have the money to fix the bike. But I'm still
going to stick around and read emails and serve as an example of what
not to do (ride in early early spring.)

-Kyle KK