Thanks spidey... I got the part already, but I'm sure I'll use this infor in
the future...
Javier

On Fri, Mar 27, 2009 at 8:12 PM, spidey250 <[email protected]> wrote:

>
>
> The name is Baltimore Cycle Salvage.  These guys are great!!  Very
> FAIR prices and they know motorcycles!
>
> 232 N. Franklintown Road
> Baltimore, MD 21223
> (410) 962-1335
>
> On Mar 22, 2:38 pm, Javier Garcia <[email protected]> wrote:
> > Hi everyone,
> > does anyone knows a salvage yard in Maryland/Virginia/DC area? I've tried
> > looking on google, but I can't find what I'm looking for.
> > Thanks,
> > Javier
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to