Yep,we are not far at all,right below Pa.My wife is from Somerset, Pa.( i found
her here on the internet (shipping was a biotch!) Find some great things here
on-line~lol . Yeah the 3# wire does reach i just wanted to make sure being a
little bit too long would not affect how it runs.I can definitely use the hwy
pegs also,they make long trips so much more comfortable.The rust on the sissy
bar is not a big problem ,i can either find a place to re chrome them or simply
paint the bars on them black since my bike seems to be mostly black and
white.My wife and i found some decals that we are going to put on the tanks and
side covers
http://www.westonsigns.com/product.php?productid=1297&cat=290&page=1

http://www.westonsigns.com/product.php?productid=1784&cat=289&page=2

I just have to figure out which sizes to get... they will look good on the bike
because it is painted white ... i am still trying to decide what to put on the
front fender ... i was thinking about something along the lines of this --->
http://www.westonsigns.com/product.php?productid=16420&cat=305&page=1  <---
maybe 4" on that decal to go in the fender

My wife and i saw leather jackets and helmets to match these decals the other
day ... they would go great with my rebel flag tats.
Just let me know tomorrow how much the cost is going to be and we will get that
right off to you, Thanks ~ J. Scott

Have a great day ~ J. Scott