I have a '92 CB250, I noticed the other day that it was extremely hard
to get into neutral, so i took a look at the clutch cable to see if it
was adjusted wrong. In fact the only time I am able to get into
neutral is when the motor is off. I checked to see if the clutch was
working properly by raising the rear wheel and putting it into first
with the clutch in. No go. Tire spins as well with the clutch in as it
does out. I took the cable completely off and just pulled the rod up
till it stopped with the same result. So it's not the cable.

I am not familiar with tranny stuff so please help me out here. I am
an aircraft mech, so I like to think I have some mechanical
understanding... Any help much appreciated, gracias!

-Matt