  From: Kyle K.K.
  To: nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2009 12:11 PM
  Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: more window shopping

  You must've read my mind. I was looking at a 1300R (2005) with a bunch of
aftermarket stuff. Very nice. Single pin crank for the potato sound (kinda),
decent amount of power, more comfy than the Hawk, not too horrible gas mileage,
good styling (I like the V-twin), and you can get aftermarket parts out the
rear for one.

  I do recommend you get the R and just stick bags and a windshield on it
yourself. It's cheaper than way. You might want to check out vtxoa.com for more
info on that bike.

  I'd be getting rid of the Hawk to help pay for mine. (And right after I sank
all that money into parts too. *tsk tsk*)

  -Kyle KK