Hey, he's kinda like Kyle. We can start a group with *yle as our name.
On a more serious note, they do make alarms for when your bike gets moved,
but by the time your bike is moving, it'll be on the ground anyway.

Maybe sit outside with a paintball gun for a little while one of these
nights.

-Kyle KK