I just bought my 1982 650 Nighthawk and love it! I was wondering if
anyone had any good sites to go too for OEM parts and even aftermarket
parts. I noticed a wide variety of pipes on various photos of these
bike and would like to know if there is any preferred aftermarket pipe
for the 82 650.

Also the headers seem to be getting too hot and turning blue so I
wanted to know if any one had an idea as to why this would happen. Is
it not burning all the gas in the cylinders?

Your response is greatly appreciated. Thanks

P.S. This is my first road bike so I am pretty much a noob.