Hey Guys...

My goal was to have my Nighthawk running by today (May 1st), but due
to financial constraints (it takes 3-5 days to transfer funds from a
bank account to a paypal account-uuhhhggg)  I wasn't able to reach my
goal...BUT...I was able to finally order the starter rebuild kit for
my nighthawk today!

so i guess I am on my way...

let me know what you think about this kit, company, and how i am going
to install this kit if you can...
http://www.motorcityreman.com/4brrekit.html

I would appreciate any comments!

thanks guys,