i called a bunch of lock smiths no one will pick it, and its not the
same key as the ignition at some point and time some one must have
replaced the ignition or tank lock, i found a site that has all the
parts i could ever need for the bike, and they have locking gas caps,
it seems there is no other options and all the fourms i keep reading
tell me the best option is to drill it out and replace it