Hi My name is Dave and I have a 84 700 nighthawk  , Don't know much about
them but I know I enjoyed riding it years ago . Since then it has been in my
back shed for years . As I remember , it wouldn't charge the battery at the
time . Anyway I recently took it out to get it running . I find that the
starter clutch is turning both ways . so I guess I have to split the cases
to fix that . OR does anybody know of another way to get that starter clutch
working again without splitting the cases ?
I have two old Triumph's to work on also so I might just sell this Honda
even though I did enjoy it. If anyone has a suggestion besides running it
off a cliff I'd appreciate it Thanks guys