OK..... checked ignition timing.... All good there.... did plugs again
and GAPPED correctly...LOL.... put Seafoam in with gas...premium of
course and it ran way worse than before..... about 40km(27mi) I
stopped at a friends house to meet up for a ride and noticed some sort
of condensation at the bottom of the petcock.... it was gas..... My
only thought is that the seafoam cleaned out the tank and the debris
clogged it. I will look at it later today, but the performance has
gotten worse..... instead of issues of the top end ... I know have the
opposite LOL..... when it takes off  it sounds inconsistent and
exhaust "pops" a lot with a whistling sound for a brief moment after
it "pops" I seem to be misfiring more than ever now. Also the bike is
jerky on take off. I rode the bike another 45km(30mi) and it never got
better. Looked at carbs again and they are squeaky clean and jets are
clean and no obstructions I see. Any thoughts?