You can also put a Magna Master Cylinger (which is what I did) on your bike.
This might give you a few more lower cost options. I think the one I had for
my 550 was from a Magna v65 (1984).

On Tue, Jun 2, 2009 at 10:33 PM, 01-ZR2 <[email protected]> wrote:

>
> Try E-Bay or The Yellow Pages for Salvage Yards in your Area for
> Master Cylinder.  As for the HandleBars try Bike Bandit, JC Whitney or
> Dennis Kirk just to name a few.                Steve.   (83 CB 550 SC
> Nighthawk)
>
> On Jun 2, 8:10 pm, cyclemec <[email protected]> wrote:
> > I LAID DOWN MY '83 550 ABOUT 10 MONTHS BACK, AND I FINALLY GOT IT OUT
> > TO WHERE I LIVE.  I BROKE THE TABS OFF OF MY BRAKE MASTER CYLINDER AND
> > I'M LOOKING FOR A NEW ONE.  ALSO LOOKING FOR SOME HANDLEBARS.  ANY
> > SUGGESTIONS?
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to