O.K...I got it! SEMS to turn the rust into black primer and THEN hit those 
pipes with high-temp exhaust manifold paint....yeah, that's it! That's what I'm 
gonna do...
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Aldo 
  To: [email protected] 
  Sent: Wednesday, June 10, 2009 2:51 PM
  Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: What's the best heat-resistant Rust Inhibitor 
for exhaust pipes?


  Google search PJ1 FAST BLACK Exhaust paint. 

   

  That's the stuff.. An easy way to get the rust off of your pipes is a wire 
wheel at the end of a drill or air tool. You want the surface to be as clean as 
possible before you paint it... Good luck J

   


------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  From: [email protected] 
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of [email protected]
  Sent: Wednesday, June 10, 2009 12:36 PM
  To: [email protected]
  Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] What's the best heat-resistant Rust Inhibitor for 
exhaust pipes?

   

  I don't care if it's pink!  I just want to stop the rust




  

  No virus found in this incoming message.
  Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
  Version: 8.5.339 / Virus Database: 270.12.61/2167 - Release Date: 06/10/09 
05:52:00




--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to