Never seen a Hawk last more than 50K?? You have now. 

My '92 is pushing 84K miles. I got it with about 25K and I put on the rest over 
the past 4 years. Other than normal maintenance items (oil and filter every 3K, 
tires, battery, chain as needed) the only things that it's needed are a starter 
rebuild at about 75K and a fix on a valve cover oil leak at about 70K.? I've 
never touched the carbs.? Oh, yes, the tach acts wierd ...but that's normal for 
a 90s Hawk too. 

I use it every day and it cruises comfortably at 80, gets 40-50 mpg, and starts 
every time. I'm convinced the bike will outlast me.?? Long live the long lived 
Honda Nighthawk.

Jay S
92 NH750
South Florida


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to