Looks Good To Me!!

DON SIMPSON
93' 750 NIGHTHAWK
West Central IN

From: graha...@ptd.net
Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: how bout this for a start for a patch
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 17:55:50 -0400
To: nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com

Got it Nate
On Jul 1, 2009, at 5:45 PM, Nathaniel Reed wrote: Ok so it seems no one could
see the design, I have changed the file name and reattached it to this thread,
but I have also uploaded it to my server at the below
location.http://innate-design.com/projects/nighthawk/patch.html Let me know if
you can’t see it this time.Nate     Alright, I hope this makes it up to the
correct thread.Here is the patch design I worked up. This is the Nighthawk logo
font from the 650 with some revisions taken the script logo with a slightly
different tracking. I think this is enough changes to avoid any trademark
issues. The Hawk is created from the Honda Wings. Let me know what you guys
think. I have also included the production years of the nighthawk, I hope I got
these correct. I could maybe get the Honda logotype on this somewhere as well.
Let me know if you think this needs anything else. Nate

<NH-RidersPatchDesignA.jpg>