Jackpot ! After a load-bank test of the battery to make sure it's OK, the
starter is next.

--- On Tue, 7/14/09, Kyle Munz <kyle...@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Kyle Munz <kyle...@gmail.com>
Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: 82 650SC Starting questions
To: nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com
Date: Tuesday, July 14, 2009, 5:23 PM

My 700 recently started exhibiting the same behavior so I'm following this
thread waiting for the answer. I was wondering if it was just the case of an
old battery getting hot? Or maybe a starter motor that needs rebuilding? The
lights and everything seem fine, just when you hit the start button after it's
been running long enough to warm up it drags like a dead battery.

-Kyle