The question was whether they understood it or not...
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: DANNY DOLAN 
  To: [email protected] 
  Sent: Saturday, July 25, 2009 10:05 AM
  Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: .,;:!...@#$%^&*()


  hey you no what no grammar and i had 199 thousand people look at my blog last 
week


  On Fri, Jul 24, 2009 at 2:08 PM, Kyle Munz <[email protected]> wrote:

    Dude, no offense, but I didn't understand what the heck you were talking 
about. I'm as big an offender at run-on sentences as anyone, but I atleast try 
to use punctuation here and there.

    -Kyle 



    On Fri, Jul 24, 2009 at 2:48 PM, DANNY DOLAN <[email protected]> wrote:

      hey guys ck this out i have this motorcross blog i dont know if you guys 
have seen it and no its not paid but i have a nighthawk and i joined this club 
for that reason and i thought well if these guys are wanna be's i will pull out 
like many of are smart forefathers did on good dates but i need some help here 
and im very satisfied evan though i know alot about bikes and the bike world  
and im always willing to learn more and more so heres where you guys come in i 
need ur help with something i want to do crappy  products yes genrally there is 
good stuff out there but hey tell me the crappy stuff you have bought that was 
just straight poop in a package sue me if they want if its crap i want to know 
about it 



      On Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 10:52 PM, surfswab <[email protected]> wrote:


        I recently installed a new axle, wheel bearings and speedo gear
        housing (see "The Relative Bearing Saga"), and noticed, after the
        fact, that the manual calls for aligning a projection -- a lug, if you
        want to call it that -- on the speedo gear housing, with a similar one
        on the inside of the left fork leg.

        I didn't do that at the time because it didn't make sense.  Aligning
        the two seemed like it would misalign the brake disc and the caliper
        by a 1/8" - 1/4".

        So I rotated the speedo lug slightly so that it rests behind the lug
        on the fork leg.   Everything's torqued to spec, including the caliper
        bolts and seems to be working fine.

        But I'm curious.  Is the instruction in the manual a misprint?  Or am
        I overlooking something?









    

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to