I loved the low key, matter of fact, tongue in cheek humor.  So did  
my wife, only now  she's getting a little tired of running outside  
every time I beep the horn twice,  Graham

On Jul 25, 2009, at 12:44 PM, Dennis wrote:

> Dick,
>
> You need to watch the little video.  They are talking about a  
> 'special' garage door opener.
>
> Dennis G.
> - Seattle / '85 & '86 CB700SCs
> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email protected]  
> [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Dick MacInnes
> Sent: 24 July, 2009 19:55
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: New Invention
>
> Are we talking about a garage door opener?? I've had one with me  
> for years. It came with the opener. I have it on my key chain.
>
> Dick MacInnes
>
>
> >


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to