I was shocked to find out a replacement shield was $35!
I got 2-brand new HJC helmet's on CL for $80 (one-full/one 3/4)
All I've used is soapy water & a micro-fiber cloth.
Would Rain-X hurt?
Can't wear the full-face all the way down because it fogs up.
I keep it cracked open, an my glasses eventually get wet in the rain
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
- [Nighthawk Lovers] Any suggestions on helmet ... pa_sk8r
- [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: Any suggestions o... Kyle Munz
- [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: Any suggestio... Dennis
- [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: Any sugge... steven click
- [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: Any s... DANNY DOLAN
- [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: ... mhillard
- [Nighthawk Lovers] ... Javier Garcia
- [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: Any suggestions o... Creative Residential Designs
- [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: Any suggestions o... Gene Henry
- [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: Any suggestio... Kyle Munz
- [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: Any suggestions o... surfswab
