There was the annual bike gathering here last weekend

I'd say it was about %85 Harley's.

They had a "Save the Harley Plant" ride. a few week's back.
I'd say the corporation could  care less how many people get together & ride.
There supposed to make a decision by the end of the year.
I'd predict they'll be moving down south or consolidating.

Sep 29, 2009 11:32:18 AM, nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com wrote:

Sounds like you have REAL bikers out where you are. Around here they
are just yuppies that want to pretend their tough and cool.