chris sounds like a short did u get the original battery tested to see if that
was the problem paul

From: nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2009 9:35 AM
To: nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com
Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Abridged summary of nighthawk_lovers - 18 messages
in 7 topics

 Today's Topic Summary
  a.. Here's quite a collection of NH's [2 updates]
  b.. She can't hold it Captian....she's breaking up. [1 update]
  c.. parts finder [2 updates]
  d.. $1300, What's this guy smokin' [6 updates]
  e.. Removal from E-mail mailing list [3 updates]
  f.. starter parts [3 updates]
  g.. Motorcycle died [1 update]
 Topic: Here's quite a collection of NH's
  pa_s...@verizon.net Nov 17 08:39PM -0600

  http://york.craigslist.org/mcy/1470888304.html
  More...

  Kyle Munz <kyle...@gmail.com> Nov 17 08:43PM -0600

  wow

  -Kyle
  -Sent from Houston, TX, United States

  More...

 Topic: She can't hold it Captian....she's breaking up.
  Honda_66 <n6z...@gmail.com> Nov 17 06:16PM -0800

  Paul, I have one of these seat covers from the link below.
  It has held up just nicely. And they now offer new colours !

  Here is the Link:
  More...

 Topic: parts finder
  surfswab <surfs...@gmail.com> Nov 17 03:03PM -0800

  Parts fiches are as common as dirt. Just about every aftermarket
  motorcycle parts vendor worth its salt has one:

  bikebandit.com
  servicehonda.com
  cycleparts.com
  cheapcycleparts.com
  More...

  Jeff Rumer <magilla...@yahoo.com> Nov 17 06:01PM -0800

  Thanks for the info. I am looking for one that includes Harleys also if
anyone has one.

  Jeff Rumer
  (Magilla)