Josh,

I had good luck on eBay for my 750 - if you like the more modern type
of turn signals.  Look for turn signals that are 12volt.  I've been
running my rear signals for over a year and they're great.  Brighter
then stock and much smaller.  My mistake is that I only bought ones
for the rear - I crushed one of my rear ones dripping my bike - and
was going to buy for the front when I was sure about the rear ones.  I
then put it off and now the seller has different product.  So if you
find something you like buy for the front and rear before they go
away.

Sean

If you want stock looking cyclepartswarehouse is a good choice.

Sean