Don, I'm assuming you had it on your Nighthawk? If so I would take it if you would ship it
Graham

On May 23, 2010, at 9:11 AM, Don Simpson wrote:

Hi Everyone

I have a National Cycle Plexifairing 3 windshield for sale, asking $100/OBO. Thought I'd offer to the group before putting it on Craigslist. It's in excellent condition with original hardware and original mounting instructions. I had a spitfire shield which wasn't quite big enough and switched to the Plexifairing 3 which is too big. Need something in between.I live 40 miles west of Indianapolis, would prefer buyer pick this up. Might consider shipping it if I can find a box large enough. Would considering delivering it if you're not too far away.Thanks, Ride Safe.....

DON SIMPSON
93' 750 NIGHTHAWK
West Central IN

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. To post to this group, send email to nighthawk_lov...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to nighthawk_lovers +unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/ group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.