All,

Last chance for hassle free air cleaning. If anyone wants this air
filter for FREE let me know. I live in Canada and have all of my EBAY
purchases shipped to a PO box in the US which costs $5/box. With
border tolls and gas it is more of a hassle for me to pickup this
filter than to simply have the EBAY seller ship it to some lucky owner
of a 1984 CB650SC. This a reusbale UNI AIR FILTER.

- Chris


On Jun 3, 8:02 am, Chris Besignano <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I'm new to the group and have had lots of help with a few issues on my new
> (to me) 1984 Nighthawk CB650SC. I have been *waiting* 4 weeks for a new UNI
> Air Filter from Cheap Cycle Parts and it looks like it may come in this
> week. While I was waiting I bought a used UNI Air Filter on EBAY which I
> won't be needing. If Cheap Cycle Parts comes thru for me in the next few
> days I will ship, for free, this air filter to anyone that wants it. I am
> looking for a few finishing parts for my bike if anyone wants to trade.
> (Rear tail light and rear HONDA emblem on cowling). Any takers?
>
> - Chris

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to