Have you tried applying heat with a hair dryer? that works well for some
stickers.
Javier.

On Thu, Jun 3, 2010 at 12:26 AM, shadowfarside <[email protected]>wrote:

> So I received a tank from a guy parting of his 1982 cb450sc and it is
> pretty rusty. I hve a good idea how to attack it with a prep and
> sealing of the gas tank and sanding, priming, and painting the tank,
> but how the heck do I remove the nighthawk symbol mounts? They are
> rusted and welded to the tank. How do I get them off? How do I put new
> ones on?
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]<nighthawk_lovers%[email protected]>
> .
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
> Have

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to