you're right, I could paint it (then buy decals) but I better keep my focus on 650's and the 700 S, Graham

On Jun 22, 2010, at 2:37 AM, Angela Kennedy wrote:

paint?

On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 9:23 PM, Graham Rogers <graha...@ptd.net> wrote: It's red I don't like red 750's - I like the red '86 650 but not the red newer generation Nighthawks. I like them in black. Graham