"Shes from pa, what can i say".... Shure u arent from canada???

-----Original Message-----
Date: Tuesday, June 22, 2010 12:01:07 pm
To: nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com
From: "Graham Rogers" <graha...@ptd.net>
Subject: Re: [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: 85 650 for sale - 600$

That's OK, if I can find someone,  great,  if not,  not so great ...

Anyone out there who wants to experience a kiwi homestay which will
include:
a night of gloating how the New Zealand soccer team (a bunch of
Americas cup sailors on leave), drew even with the Italian World Cup
defending champions.
Everything spoken in kiwi (she'll be right mate, no worries,
everything else in laconic understatement)
A sheep for supper
Sentimental conversation about how we wish we were living in
Christchurch New Zealand so we could ride around the country on one
of Dennis G's Nighthawk 700's avoiding rush hour traffic on Highway 1
(sheep crossing the road)
$200 which probably doesn't even cover gas but it  is in US currency
- none of that funny colored money with Sir Edmund Hilary's face on it

In exchange for trucking or trailering Micha's CB650SC from Florida
to my house in PA

Graham (whose wife just said 'We're not serving sheep!')  She's from
PA - what can I say