Be aware that aluminum can be cut easily on a standard saw with a standard
blade. (Non ferrous metals only.)

Gene
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Javier Garcia
  To: nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, July 03, 2010 10:16 AM
  Subject: Re: [Nighthawk Lovers] Fork springs and oil

  Sounds great. Let me know how much it was. Are you planning to cut it
yourself, or at the welding shop?
  Javier.

  On Sat, Jul 3, 2010 at 11:11 AM, Allen Thomas <althomas...@gmail.com> wrote:

    Javier, the local welding shop had 1" schedule 40 pipe in T6 aluminum.
    It's identical to the PVC that comes with the springs.  So I bought 2
    feet of it. I'll make us both spacers out of it, and still have some
    to play around with preloading the fork springs.

nighthawk_lovers+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<nighthawk_lovers%2bunsubscr...@googlegroups.com>

<nighthawk_lovers%2bunsubscr...@googlegroups.com<nighthawk_lovers%252bunsubscr...@googlegroups.com>

    --
    Sent from my mobile device