I use Mtn Bike & Motorcycle.

What a bout "Ride"?  ( verb & multiple nouns)

Bernie

Jul 14, 2010 04:04:12 PM, nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com wrote:
When I was a courier some years ago all of the bicycle couriers were called "bikers". Maybe that just applies within the courier world, or maybe I was just offending all of those sweating no deoderant using Vegan fixed gear traffic defying psychopaths ;)
I have bicycles and motorcycles and spend about the same amount of time on each. I don't call myself a biker, motorcyclist, cyclist, or anything else, I just ride bikes. It is kind of confusing though since I have both. I can't just tell someone that I'm "riding my bike." I have to use the whole word motorcycle, or bicycle. All of those extra syllables, hmmph! :)

-Kyle