5mm threads 20mm long phillips head screw. Ace Hardware has all your screw
needs. I always go there.

From: dk...@hotmail.com
To: cb-...@yahoogroups.com; nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com
Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Speedo
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 20:01:44 -0400

The set screw that secures the speedometer cable to my front wheel is missing
[93 750 NH]. Can someone tell me what size screw I need to replace this? Also,
what type of thread is it and can it be purchased from a hardware or do I have
to go to a Honda shop/ Thanks.....

DON SIMPSON
93' 750 NIGHTHAWK
West Central IN

The New Busy is not the old busy. Search, chat and e-mail from your inbox. Get
started.